Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dream Date

So, as I was watching American Idol and drooling over Paul McDonald I decided to change up the Dating Disasters blog for one post. I've been called out on being negative lately (though the date blogs are never negative, just hilarious and stupid in my opinion), so here's a positive post for my sister-in-law-to-be!

Who would I love to get a chance to date? Probably the same men in Hollywood that you have set as your desktop backgrounds. So why not ogle at some more photos of them? Here are my top 6 (Gerard Butler and Tom Hanks were ties for some of these men).

Ryan Reynolds
The Entire Package - Newly single and the most gorgeous body (and face) on earth

Paul McDonald
The Musician - Just a little bit of strange and a lot of musical talent
Bradley Cooper
The Badass - Plays some cocky roles but can get away with it because of those baby blues.
Will Ferrell
The Wild Card - Weirded out right now? I can't resist a funny man.
Hugh Laurie
The Reverse Cougar - He might be twice my age but I've got a soft spot for him. Did blue eyes get me again?

Zac Efron
The "Most Fitting" - He's less than a month younger than me. That's enough reason, isn't it?

They say that people with blue eyes are programmed to be attracted to others with blue eyes (for the purpose of passing on the gene). Ryan Reynolds seems to be the only exception! I guess my body is very strong willed when it comes to genetics.

2 comments:

  1. As a fellow blue eyed lady I am totally attracted to men with blue eyes...glad to know I can blame it on nature : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog posts are HILARIOUS! I was mostly referring to your tweets anyway. But I like the stray from normal on this one too. I'll be on the lookout for Bradley Cooper for you!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete